Everyone deserves exceptional, convenient healthcare at an affordable price.
We are a membership-based, direct primary care clinic. Because we simplify the system and cut out the middle-man, our members enjoy:
- Unlimited primary care visits: no per-visit fees or co-pays
- Quality, personalized care for acute & chronic conditions
- After-hours access via text, phone, video calls for urgent medical needs – our patients have access 24/7!
- At-cost tests, labs, medications, imaging, and procedures
- Same-day or next-day appointments (based on medical need)
- Little-to-no wait time
- Extended office visits of an hour or more, or in-and-out lickety-split, depending on your need
- Complete transparency, so you know the cost of your lab work, medications, imaging, or procedures beforehand, allowing you to make an informed decision
Get personal healthcare that works for you.
Join for a low, monthly subscription rate ~ no enrollment fee!
What makes Click's healthcare model different?
Unlike traditional healthcare systems, our memberships are based on a Direct Primary Care (DCP) model. You get unlimited primary care services – the basic healthcare that accounts for 85-90% of what most of us need – for a low, monthly fee paid straight to our clinic.
No insurance billing. No co-pays. No nickel-and-dime fees.
Because we cut out the bureaucratic hassles with insurance companies, we’re able to drastically lower our overhead and administrative costs and pass those savings on to you.
What services does your membership include?
Click Family Healthcare’s wide range of primary care services cover 85-90% of the healthcare most patients ever need, including:
- Annual check-ups
- Office visits
- Wellness exams
- Rapid strep, influenza and pregnancy testings, urinalysis, and EKGs
- Mental health services
- School, sports & workplace physicals
- Preventative care
- Simple sprain and fracture care
In addition, we also provide a number of services at a greatly reduced cost compared to traditional primary care clinics, such as:
Who We Are
John R. Jacobsen, MD
Founder & Owner
We saw insurance complexities and skyrocketing out-of-pocket costs that get in the way of providing the compassionate, personal care we all believe patients deserve.
So we decided to do something about it.